Kevin Flanagan, Editor-in-Chief of Travel Extra, reflects on his UNWTO trip to the Canary Islands
When Kevin Flanagan got an invitation to travel to the Canary Islands in July, he didn’t quite know what to expect. The new world of travel includes masks, temperature checks and a new lockdown etiquette of social distancing. And even for seasoned traveller Kevin, it was “exciting and new”.
In the video below, Kevin talks about his UNWTO trip to the Canary Islands, how safe he found flying, his opinion of travelling during the post-Covid-19 era, and how amazing it is to immerse yourself into a completely different culture while everyone is “in it together”.
Latest posts by Shauna McCrudden (see all)
- Travel Extra’s top deals of the week - October 21, 2022
- Shannon Airport makes ‘dreams come true’ with once-in-a-lifetime trip to Disneyland Paris - October 18, 2022
- Ireland voted best international destination at Group Leisure & Travel Awards 2022 - October 13, 2022
- Travel Extra’s top deals of the week - October 6, 2022
- All aboard! ITAA hold board meeting on cruise ship - October 4, 2022