Kevin Flanagan, Editor-in-Chief of Travel Extra, reflects on his UNWTO trip to the Canary Islands
When Kevin Flanagan got an invitation to travel to the Canary Islands in July, he didn’t quite know what to expect. The new world of travel includes masks, temperature checks and a new lockdown etiquette of social distancing. And even for seasoned traveller Kevin, it was “exciting and new”.
In the video below, Kevin talks about his UNWTO trip to the Canary Islands, how safe he found flying, his opinion of travelling during the post-Covid-19 era, and how amazing it is to immerse yourself into a completely different culture while everyone is “in it together”.
Latest posts by Shauna McCrudden (see all)
- Visit Derry! - March 11, 2022
- Ireland’s biggest Russian tour operator cancels entire programme - March 4, 2022
- Tourism Ireland unveils 2022 marketing plans in New York - March 3, 2022
- New Guinness Bar experience opens at Dublin Airport - February 25, 2022
- Peppa Pig Theme Park to open as a certified autism centre - February 22, 2022