Kevin Flanagan, Editor-in-Chief of Travel Extra, reflects on his UNWTO trip to the Canary Islands
When Kevin Flanagan got an invitation to travel to the Canary Islands in July, he didn’t quite know what to expect. The new world of travel includes masks, temperature checks and a new lockdown etiquette of social distancing. And even for seasoned traveller Kevin, it was “exciting and new”.
In the video below, Kevin talks about his UNWTO trip to the Canary Islands, how safe he found flying, his opinion of travelling during the post-Covid-19 era, and how amazing it is to immerse yourself into a completely different culture while everyone is “in it together”.
Latest posts by Shauna McCrudden (see all)
- Irish staycations - September 25, 2020
- Kildare launches new autumn tourism campaign - September 23, 2020
- Outdoor tourism comes alive in Kilkenny with the launch of ‘Outdoor Kilkenny’ - September 21, 2020
- Life onboard MSC Grandiosa - September 18, 2020
- dnata quadruples catering capacity in Dublin - September 16, 2020