- Trish O’Reilly from Best4Travel
- April Finalist competition to win Polo Magnifico
- Blue Insurances competition extended by one month
- Now 13 winners go into draw for Polo Magnifico
Trish O’Reilly from Best4Travel is the April Finalist the competition to win a Polo Magnifico run by Blue Insurances.
The final takes place on Thursday May 11, 2017 at 7.30pm in Saba on Dublin’s Clarendon Street, where one of the 13 finalists will win a new Volkswagen Polo.
Trish follows previous finalists Angela Taylor from Oasis Travel, Helena Kilduff from Skytours, Rose Kane from Kane’s Travel in Longford, Claire Mulligan from Clubworld Travel, Mandy Walsh of Travel Counsellors, Rita Gaughan from Limerick Travel, Kate McGillycuddy from Abbey Travel in Killarney, Nicola Quigley from O’Hanrahan Travel and Ross Waters from Tour America, Kathrice Canning from Cassidy Travel, Kristin Skinner of American Holidays and Caroline Riordan of Sol Travel.
The competition started in April and runs until April 30. Monthly winners enter a draw for a new Volkswagen Polo in a competiton organised by Ian Dack of Ireland’s Largest Volkswagen Dealership, Frank Keane Volkswagen and Ciaran Mulligan of Blue Insurances.
Every five Blue Insurances policies sold each month automatically generates an entry in the monthly draw. Blue Insurances reminds agents to have their own unique login to make bookings count for their monthly draw.
Each of the 13 monthly winners took home an iPad Mini and be invited to the Grand Final in Dublin in April 2017 to compete for the Volkswagen Polo. See here for more information on the competition.
- The 13 monthly winners win an iPad Mini compete in the grand finale on May 11 2017 in Saba Clarendon Street in Dublin. Website.
- Watch here interview with Ciaran Mulligan of Blue Insurances.