TUI is to add Majorca to its summer 2018 programme from Ireland West Airport Knock. The tour operator will have a weekly flight every Friday from June 22 to August 24 on the Knock-Palma route.
Belinda Vazquez, Director of Ireland for TUI, said: “We believe it will prove a very popular choice for local holidaymakers. Majorca has been always been a firm favourite and now it will be even easier for holidaymakers in the West of Ireland to get there with a direct flight on their doorstep. It is a superb destination for families, couples and singles alike and at TUI we can offer a huge range of resorts and hotel concepts to provide a holiday to suit everyone.”
“Following the continued success of their service to Costa Dorada, we are confident that the Palma-Majorca programme will be well received by the public and travel agents in the region and we look forward to working with the TUI team in the forthcoming season to promote both services.”
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020