Turkish Airlines‘ Dublin team unveiled their new newly revamped offices in Dublin Airport and updated media on the opening of the world’s biggest airport in Istanbul on October 29.
Phase One, which will cater for up to 90m passengers, is already up and running. The world’s first “aerotropolis” is also being buillt around the airport to cater for the 20,000 staff who will be working on the former coal mining site by the time the project is completed.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020