- Dining on demand
- Meals can be chosen online in advance
Turkish Airlines is offering two new dining services for business class passengers on its intercontinental flights.
Business class passengers on intercontinental night flights to and from Istanbul can now also opt to dine on demand “at any time they wish during the flight”, although note that the airline says that “There may be exceptions in some night flights depending on the time when the flight is performed”. Business class passengers can view meal choices and make choices online, between one week and 48 hours before their departure.
The carrier says meals can be chosen either via its website or mobile app, “using your ticket information”.
The offer extends to routes from Istanbul to: Atlanta, Bangkok, Beijing, Bogotá, Boston, Cape Town, Chicago, Guangzhou, Hanoi, Havana, Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong, Houston, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Kuala Lumpur, Los Angeles, Manila, Miami, Montreal, New York, Phuket, Port Louis, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo, Toronto, Washington DC, Caracas, Panama City, Madagascar, Durban, Maputo, and Buenos Aires
- See here.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020