American carrier United is to extend its summer service between Dublin Airport and Chicago for the 2018 season. Daily seasonal services from Dublin to the Windy City begin earlier, on April 9, and will extend to October 26.
United launched the non-stop service from Dublin to Chicago in June 2015, and initially operated it until August 18 of that year.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- As the world gets set to go green, Dublin sees red for Chinese new year - February 16, 2018
- Ryanair to fly from Shannon to Liverpool and Bristol and boost Manchester services - February 16, 2018
- Irish spend €32m in Malta as visitor numbers rise by 9pc - February 14, 2018
- AerCap report 402 airline transactions in 2017 including 119 widebody - February 14, 2018
- Eastern Med and cruising to be star performers this summer as TUI earnings up 58pc - February 14, 2018