American carrier United is to extend its summer service between Dublin Airport and Chicago for the 2018 season. Daily seasonal services from Dublin to the Windy City begin earlier, on April 9, and will extend to October 26.
United launched the non-stop service from Dublin to Chicago in June 2015, and initially operated it until August 18 of that year.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement Winners & Losers from Michael O’Leary’s Meltdown - September 24, 2017
- John Cassidy & Eileen Penrose win Amadeus golf event - September 21, 2017
- Rhode Island visits Cork Airport on back of new Norwegian service - September 21, 2017
- Michael O’Leary: Ryanair will be just one of 10-12 parties making binding offers for Alitalia - September 19, 2017
- Ryanair: ‘No longer negotiating with Norwegian’ to feed long haul services - September 19, 2017