American carrier United is to extend its summer service between Dublin Airport and Chicago for the 2018 season. Daily seasonal services from Dublin to the Windy City begin earlier, on April 9, and will extend to October 26.
United launched the non-stop service from Dublin to Chicago in June 2015, and initially operated it until August 18 of that year.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Turkish delight for Dublin Airport as Ryanair launches Dalaman service - June 25, 2018
- TRAVEL Extra Sunday Supplement: Norwegian targets Toronto as it expands Irish Atlantic operation, June 24 - June 24, 2018
- ITAA joins Ryanair and IAG in condemning latest round of air traffic strikes - June 22, 2018
- Niall Burgess: Irish passport renewals for children to be online before end of the year - June 21, 2018
- Norwegian to fly Dublin Airport to Toronto Hamilton daily from next March - June 21, 2018