American carrier United is to extend its summer service between Dublin Airport and Chicago for the 2018 season. Daily seasonal services from Dublin to the Windy City begin earlier, on April 9, and will extend to October 26.
United launched the non-stop service from Dublin to Chicago in June 2015, and initially operated it until August 18 of that year.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Plucked to safety: US Embassy pardons Dustin the Turkey for Thanksgiving - November 22, 2017
- Globally-focused Swedish hotel group closing in on €900m deal for Jurys Inns - November 21, 2017
- Ryanair holding recruitment day in Dublin this week as it looks to hire 200 engineers - November 21, 2017
- Almost 85,000 travel between Dublin, Kerry and Donegal in last year – Aer Lingus Regional - November 21, 2017
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: It’s raining A330s as Aer Lingus announces seamless to Seattle - November 19, 2017