- Zhangjiajie glass-bottomed bridge was officially unveiled to the public amid complaints that the attraction became so busy that you can barely see the sheer drop below. The bridge spans approximately 430 metres (1,400 feet) across two peaks and is suspended 300 metres (984ft) above a sheer drop.
- London’s mayor Sadiq Khan launched the night services on the Central and Victoria tube lines.
- A zipline opened at Niagara Falls. The Mistrider runs along four lines facing the American and Canadian Horseshoe Falls. For $50, riders zip from a 200 ft height along a 2,200 ft line, reaching a top speed of 70 kph.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020