- Aer Lingus destination daily
- Due to a makeover of runway and airport.
Aer Lingus 7w destination Milan Linate is due to close from July 27th to October 27th 2019 due to a makeover of runway and airport.
Linate is 7 km (4 mi) east of Milan city centre compared with Malpensa, which is 41 km (25 mi) northwest of the city centre. Since 2001 capacity has been reduced by law from 32 slots per hour down to 22 slots per hour and only domestic or international flights within the EU have been allowed. Linate handled 9,548,363 passengers in 2017.
Aer Lingus say: “There has been no confirmation of the closure by the Italian Aviation Authority and therefore we’re not yet in a position to provide guidance.”
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020