- due to open in summer
- Soft opening took place over weekend
Seaworld Inifinty Falls are to officially open Thursday October 4. The rafting adventure is intended to simulate whitewater rafting through a rain forest, complete with 40-foot plunge over a waterfall opened at SeaWorld Orlando over the weekend in “soft opening” mode, in which it opens sporadically through the operating day.
A media event to officially launch the ride with full-day operations will take place on Thursday. It was previously scheduled to open this summer.
The roughly four-minute ride begins with an elevator that will lift each eight-passenger raft, then launch it into the river. It is located between Nautilus Theater and Shamu Stadium in the former SEA Garden.
The written release says: “Infinity Falls features roaring rapids, soaking fountains and a record-setting 40-foot waterfall drop, all against the backdrop of a rainforest utopia. Get ready to drop, scream and get soaked.
- Height minimum? 42 inches.
- More info: seaworldentertainment.com
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020