- Clare.ie latest step in Visit Clare brand.
- Clare hosts Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann in August.
Clare.ie, the first website dedicated to the promotion of tourism in County Clare, has gone live.
The Visit Clare brand was launched in early 2016 to showcase brand qualities including landscapes, locations, people and music. Clare Tourism’s new website, Clare.ie features details on where to stay, what to do and where to dine as the county prepares to welcome more than 400,000 people for Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann this August.
Paul Madden, Chairperson of Clare Tourism said “the year long programme that promotes Clare as a County of Culture is a great boost to every corner of Clare. Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann is providing a platform for the town of Ennis and the wider county. Clare Tourism will ensure these gains are maintained and built on. There is much more to Clare than The Burren, Cliffs of Moher and Bunratty Castle, as the new website highlights. The site has information on all aspects of the county: heritage, history, music, traditions and culture.”
Maureen Cleary of Clare Tourism said the website will not replace other more traditional methods of promoting the local tourism sector such as the distribution of marketing brochures and maps, networking within the local sector, and Clare Tourism’s presence at tourism promotion events throughout Ireland, Europe and in North America.”
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019