- EU referendum result causes cancellation
- Conference scheduled for Marseille
CLIA Britain & Ireland has blamed the EU referendum result for the cancelation of its first overseas conference, which was due to take place in Marseille in October.
The cruise association said the Cruise360 Marseille event would be re-arranged for 2017.
Andy Harmer said: “After much consideration, the decision has been made to postpone Cruise360 Marseille. We are very disappointed that the event will not be taking place in 2016 and are now working closely with those who have already registered. We would like to thank our travel agent members and sponsors for their support and understanding, and look forward to working with them next year.”
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Tourism Ireland CEO Niall Gibbons origin of icons going green for St Patrick’s Day - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: Update on Tourism Ireland from CEO Niall Gibbons - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: tourism minister Brendan Griffin - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Visit Derry roadshow @Fitzwilliam Hotel - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Amadeus host the trade@Peploe’s - February 20, 2020