- Aalborg 2w until July 26
- Daily until October
Great Dane Airlines confirmed its new Dublin-Aalborg service will run twice weekly from June 21 to July 26 and weekly between July and October 15, using an Embraer 190 100-passenger aircraft.
The service to Aalborg is one of 23 new routes at Dublin Airport this year. Great Dane Airlines is Dublin’s 56th airline one of three launch routes for the new airline, which is based in Aalborg. Dublin Airport has flights to 197 destinations in 43 countries.
Aalborg is Denmark’s fourth largest city and is located in the North Jutland region, close to Denmark’s northern tip.
Dublin Airport Managing Director Vincent Harrison said the new route will offer greater choice and flexibility for passengers travelling between Ireland and Denmark. Aalborg is a dynamic city full of cultural experiences, atmosphere and great shopping. We will work closely with Great Dane Airlines to promote the new route, which I have no doubt will be popular in both directions.”
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020