- Pinnacle Grill: up from $29 to $35 per person for dinner. Lunch remains the same.
- Asian-themed restaurant Tamarind (only available on Nieuw Amsterdam, Eurodam and Koningsdam): up from $20 to $25 per person.
- Italian-themed Canaletto: up from $10 to $15 per person.
Dining package prices purchased online or onboard have increased:
- Two dinners in Pinnacle Grill: up from $52 to $62
- Signature Dining Package (one reservation each in Pinnacle Grill and Canaletto): up from $35 to $44
- Distinctive Dining Package (one reservation each in Pinnacle Grill, Tamarind and Canaletto): up from $50 to $65
- Ultimate Dining Package (available on Koningsdam only with one reservation each for Pinnacle Grill, the Culinary Arts Center, Sel de Mer, Tamarind and Canaletto): up from $104 to $119
The price of An Evening at Le Cirque and Taste of De Librije remains unchanged at $49 and $69 per person respectively.
The line launched Koningsdam in May and now has a fleet of 14 ships with another on the way, MS Nieuw Statendam to be delivered November 2018.
A written statement from Holland America said: “the three award-winning restaurants remain among the best values at sea for specialty dining with pricing that falls below that of other cruise line alternative restaurants,” the line said in a statement.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019