- Pinnacle Grill: up from $29 to $35 per person for dinner. Lunch remains the same.
- Asian-themed restaurant Tamarind (only available on Nieuw Amsterdam, Eurodam and Koningsdam): up from $20 to $25 per person.
- Italian-themed Canaletto: up from $10 to $15 per person.
Dining package prices purchased online or onboard have increased:
- Two dinners in Pinnacle Grill: up from $52 to $62
- Signature Dining Package (one reservation each in Pinnacle Grill and Canaletto): up from $35 to $44
- Distinctive Dining Package (one reservation each in Pinnacle Grill, Tamarind and Canaletto): up from $50 to $65
- Ultimate Dining Package (available on Koningsdam only with one reservation each for Pinnacle Grill, the Culinary Arts Center, Sel de Mer, Tamarind and Canaletto): up from $104 to $119
The price of An Evening at Le Cirque and Taste of De Librije remains unchanged at $49 and $69 per person respectively.
The line launched Koningsdam in May and now has a fleet of 14 ships with another on the way, MS Nieuw Statendam to be delivered November 2018.
A written statement from Holland America said: “the three award-winning restaurants remain among the best values at sea for specialty dining with pricing that falls below that of other cruise line alternative restaurants,” the line said in a statement.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Tourism Ireland CEO Niall Gibbons origin of icons going green for St Patrick’s Day - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: Update on Tourism Ireland from CEO Niall Gibbons - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: tourism minister Brendan Griffin - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Visit Derry roadshow @Fitzwilliam Hotel - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Amadeus host the trade@Peploe’s - February 20, 2020