Ireland’s largest Travel Trade Shows to take place in Cork and Dublin, reports Clodagh Dooley
The Irish Travel Agent’s Association (ITAA) has announced that the sixth annual Irish Travel Trade Show will go ahead next year, hosting two shows for the first time.
The first show will take place in The Imperial Hotel, Cork on Wednesday 6th April, and the second in Hotel Riu Plaza, the Gresham Dublin on Thursday 7th April. The ITAA, which represents Ireland’s travel industry, made the difficult decision to defer both shows in 2020 due to rising concerns around Covid-19 in Ireland.
The events, organised on behalf of the ITAA by Business Exhibitions Limited, attract over 100 exhibitors from Ireland and abroad, and over 300 travel trade visitors each year made up of licensed travel agents and their staff.
Pat Dawson, CEO of the ITAA, said, “We are delighted to be able to reschedule both of these events for 2022 after having to postpone them last year. Events such as these are an invaluable opportunity for travel agents and tour operators to network with their fellow professionals and discover the latest in travel innovation, product demonstrations and new customer experiences from both Irish and international exhibitors.”
He continued, “This is our sixth annual Irish Travel Trade Show in Dublin, and our first show in Cork, which will open the show up to travel professionals in the Munster region. We are very much looking forward to meeting old and new friends at these rescheduled events next year.”
We can’t wait either!
For updates on the Irish Travel Trade Show or to find out more information, visit irishtraveltradeshow.com
Latest posts by Clodagh Dooley (see all)
- Travel industry and Irish stars celebrate 10 years of Emirates in Ireland - March 10, 2022
- Join RTÉ lyric fm’s Marty Whelan for a night at the opera in Tuscany - March 8, 2022
- MSC Cruises suspends calls to St Petersburg - March 1, 2022
- Sligo Park Hotel becomes No.1 Sligo hotel on TripAdvisor - February 24, 2022
- Trabolgan Holiday Village to give away 130 free weekend holidays to frontline workers and their families across Ireland - February 19, 2022