St Vincent and the Grenadines Tourism Authority’s virtual roadshow will take place next week
Next Tuesday, 21st September, those in the travel industry can join the St Vincent and the Grenadines Tourism Authority and its trade partners for an amazing interactive virtual roadshow.
The St Vincent and the Grenadines Tourism Authority is the national agency entrusted with the responsibility of promoting the country as a tourist destination, developing standards and regulating the quality of the local tourism service providers.
At the interactive virtual roadshow, attendees can experience the islands from the comfort of their home or office.
Along with lots of new developments to be unveiled and surprises at this convivial event, there’s also a fabulous grand prize to be won.
An event not to be missed!
To sign up for this event, click here: mailchi.mp/discoversvg/virtualroadshow-september2021
Latest posts by Clodagh Dooley (see all)
- Irish Travel Agents Association welcome the opening of €10m Support Scheme for licensed outbound travel agents - April 1, 2022
- Aer Lingus’ summer 2022 schedule takes flight - March 29, 2022
- Shannon Airport to kickstart the launch of its summer schedule - March 22, 2022
- Finnair supports Ukrainians with 95% discounted flights - March 14, 2022
- Travel industry and Irish stars celebrate 10 years of Emirates in Ireland - March 10, 2022