As Travel Editor Kevin Flanagan ends his special press trip to the Canary Islands, he talks about his experiences
Travel Editor Kevin Flanagan attended a very special press trip to the Canary Islands, organised by the UNWTO and the Canary Islands – the first official trip of the UNWTO and the first press trip post the Covid-19 unlocking to the Canary Islands.
In this short video above, Kevin talks about the variety he’s found there, how quiet the area is, and how now might be the best time to visit.
Latest posts by Shauna McCrudden (see all)
- Staycation with a difference: Travelling around Ireland on the Emerald Pullman first-class train! - August 10, 2020
- 78% of people are keen to travel this year despite the Covid-19 pandemic, says a new survey - August 8, 2020
- Back to Business: Susana Cardoso, Portuguese Tourist Board - August 7, 2020
- Travel Extra Editor Kevin Flanagan on UNWTO Canary Islands Press Trip - August 5, 2020
- ITAA announces rescheduled events for spring 2021 - August 3, 2020