As Travel Editor Kevin Flanagan attends a special press trip to the Canary Islands – his first trip abroad post lockdown – he documents his journey
Travel Editor Kevin Flanagan has been invited on a very special press trip to the Canaries by the UNWTO and the Canary Islands. It is the first official trip of the UNWTO and the first press trip post the Covid-19 unlocking to the Canary Islands. Kevin will be documenting his journey over the next few days and reporting on what it’s like to travel abroad now, starting with an insider look into Dublin Airport today. Check out the video above.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Clodagh Dooley (see all)
- Heaven and Hell – on a trip to Cambodia - February 10, 2023
- Revealed: Lisbon is the most romantic capital city in Europe! - February 8, 2023
- Royal retreat: A medieval-inspired stay in Dublin - February 3, 2023
- And the winners of the Travel Extra Travel Journalist of the Year Awards 2023 are… - January 30, 2023
- Winners announced at the Irish Travel Industry Awards 2023 - January 30, 2023