Swiss-based cruise line MSC Cruises has announced that the second of its Seaside-generation Smart Ships will be named the MSC Seaview. The ship will set off on her maiden voyage on June 10, 2018, from Genova Italy.
The ship was built by Italian shipbuilders FINCANTIERI and has been dubbed “The Ship That Follows The Sun”, key features of the vessel being its 360° promenade that runs around the entire ship as well as its digital interactivity.
For more information visit: http://travelprnews.com/msc-cruises-names-its-second-seaside-generation-smart-ship-msc-seaview-87654123456789/travel-press-release/2016/07/11/
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019