Swiss-based cruise line MSC Cruises has announced that the second of its Seaside-generation Smart Ships will be named the MSC Seaview. The ship will set off on her maiden voyage on June 10, 2018, from Genova Italy.
The ship was built by Italian shipbuilders FINCANTIERI and has been dubbed “The Ship That Follows The Sun”, key features of the vessel being its 360° promenade that runs around the entire ship as well as its digital interactivity.
For more information visit: http://travelprnews.com/msc-cruises-names-its-second-seaside-generation-smart-ship-msc-seaview-87654123456789/travel-press-release/2016/07/11/
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Tourism Ireland CEO Niall Gibbons origin of icons going green for St Patrick’s Day - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: Update on Tourism Ireland from CEO Niall Gibbons - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: tourism minister Brendan Griffin - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Visit Derry roadshow @Fitzwilliam Hotel - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Amadeus host the trade@Peploe’s - February 20, 2020