- There brands to move to Southampton office
- Oceania has just welcomed Sirena
- Regent to launch Seven Seas Explorer, Norwegian to launch Norwegian Joy in 2017.
NCL relocated the English offices of its three brands, Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises to port city Southampton.
Sunway act as GSA for Norwegian Cruise Line in Ireland.
Harry Sommer, Executive Vice President, International Business Development for Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings, said the move is in line with growth plans for each of the individual brands. Oceania (the cruise line that boasts the Finest Cuisine at Sea™ ) welcomed Sirena at a fabulous ceremony in Barcelona in April, Regent Seven Seas Cruises will launch the most luxurious ship ever built in July 2016, Seven Seas Explorer, and Norwegian Cruise Line will launch Norwegian Joy, its first ship purpose-built for the Chinese market, in 2017.
The three brands will share an office in England for the first time since NCL acquired Prestige Cruise Holdings, parent company of Regent Seven Seas Cruises and Oceania Cruises, in November 2014.
The company’s new address is: Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd, 4th Floor, Mountbatten House, Grosvenor Square, Southampton, SO15 2JU, England.
Picture shows Christian Boell, Frances Riley, Andy Stuart and Harry Sommer of NCL.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019