- AIDA Cruises launched a marketing campaign in China ahead of AIDAbella’s deployment in China from April 2017, operating all year round in cooperation with Costa Asia.
- Crystal Cruises scrapped plans to renovate the SS United States ocean liner, calling barriers to restoring the ship “insurmountable”.
- An elderly Princess Cruises passenger was left behind in Juneau, Alaska after getting lost on a day hike.
- P&O Cruises cancelled Azura’s call at Funchal because of a wildfire in Madeira.
- Carnival Cruise Line added an election-themed educational programme to its Seuss at Sea programme. Activities include face painting and the for chance to vote for their favourite Dr Seuss book.
- Seaborne announced a spa experience in partnership with Dr Andrew Weil.
- Royal Caribbean’s Crown and Anchor Society members will no longer be offered discounts on balcony cabins or suites, starting from September 1.
The following two tabs change content below.
Ireland's premier source of travel information
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Tourism Ireland CEO Niall Gibbons origin of icons going green for St Patrick’s Day - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: Update on Tourism Ireland from CEO Niall Gibbons - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: tourism minister Brendan Griffin - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Visit Derry roadshow @Fitzwilliam Hotel - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Amadeus host the trade@Peploe’s - February 20, 2020