- AIDA Cruises launched a marketing campaign in China ahead of AIDAbella’s deployment in China from April 2017, operating all year round in cooperation with Costa Asia.
- Crystal Cruises scrapped plans to renovate the SS United States ocean liner, calling barriers to restoring the ship “insurmountable”.
- An elderly Princess Cruises passenger was left behind in Juneau, Alaska after getting lost on a day hike.
- P&O Cruises cancelled Azura’s call at Funchal because of a wildfire in Madeira.
- Carnival Cruise Line added an election-themed educational programme to its Seuss at Sea programme. Activities include face painting and the for chance to vote for their favourite Dr Seuss book.
- Seaborne announced a spa experience in partnership with Dr Andrew Weil.
- Royal Caribbean’s Crown and Anchor Society members will no longer be offered discounts on balcony cabins or suites, starting from September 1.
The following two tabs change content below.
Ireland's premier source of travel information
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019