Kevin Flanagan, Editor-in-Chief of Travel Extra, reflects on his UNWTO trip to the Canary Islands
When Kevin Flanagan got an invitation to travel to the Canary Islands in July, he didn’t quite know what to expect. The new world of travel includes masks, temperature checks and a new lockdown etiquette of social distancing. And even for seasoned traveller Kevin, it was “exciting and new”.
In the video below, Kevin talks about his UNWTO trip to the Canary Islands, how safe he found flying, his opinion of travelling during the post-Covid-19 era, and how amazing it is to immerse yourself into a completely different culture while everyone is “in it together”.
See also The Holiday Show in association with Shannon Airport returns for its first show in three years, and brings expert travel advice to Limerick
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Shauna McCrudden (see all)
- Cork Airport is on track for very strong recovery in 2023 - January 10, 2023
- Disposable income has reduced significantly in the last six months affecting travel plans - January 5, 2023
- Increase in tourism on New Year’s Eve in Rio de Janeiro - December 30, 2022
- Eat, drink and be merry at the Harbour Hotel, Galway - December 21, 2022
- Martin Penrose to join TUI Ireland as new Trade Relations Executive - December 16, 2022