Kevin Flanagan, Editor-in-Chief of Travel Extra, reflects on his UNWTO trip to the Canary Islands
When Kevin Flanagan got an invitation to travel to the Canary Islands in July, he didn’t quite know what to expect. The new world of travel includes masks, temperature checks and a new lockdown etiquette of social distancing. And even for seasoned traveller Kevin, it was “exciting and new”.
In the video below, Kevin talks about his UNWTO trip to the Canary Islands, how safe he found flying, his opinion of travelling during the post-Covid-19 era, and how amazing it is to immerse yourself into a completely different culture while everyone is “in it together”.
Latest posts by Shauna McCrudden (see all)
- Cork Airport experiences a decline of two million passengers in 2020 due to Covid-19 pandemic - January 11, 2021
- Sustainable Tourism Conference Set To Take Place Online - January 6, 2021
- MSC Cruises delays restart of operation for MSC Magnifica - December 31, 2020
- Boeing donates more than €40,000 to Dublin-based children’s cancer charity Aoibheann’s Pink Tie - December 22, 2020
- Making up for lost time: Holiday ideas for 2021 - December 16, 2020