- Four fewer seats sold on each Ryanair flight in September 2023 compared with July and August as record 17.4m passengers reported
- LISTEN: What are the odds of an unruly passenger incident on your flight to or from Ireland?
- Drunks, queue jumpers and seat recliners, the 15 most common flight complaints as surveyed by Skyscanner
- These are the most recent changes in travel advice from the Department of Foreign Affairs
- Ryanair: ‘tá sé in am dúin dul i dtreo níos corparáidaí’
- Ryanair: ‘es hora de volverse un poco más corporativo’
- Ryanair: ‘è arrivato il momento di diventare leggermente più aziendale’
- Ryanair: ‘it is time to become slightly more corporate’