Aer Lingus aims to hire more than 200 cabin crew members through their partnership with Nobox recruitment. The selected candidates will undergo a six-week paid training programme at the Aer Lingus training academy in Dublin.
This comprehensive programme equips candidates with the necessary skills for operating both short-haul routes on Airbus A320 aircraft and long-haul flights on Airbus A321 Neo aircraft, known for their sustainability on transatlantic routes.
During the training, successful candidates will cover a wide range of theoretical and practical components, including health and safety procedures and customer experience training. To be eligible, applicants must be at least 18 years old, possess the right to live and work Ireland, and have proficiency in spoken and written English.
Additionally, they should possess a valid EEA Passport permitting unrestricted worldwide travel, be able to obtain a US visa, and have at least 12 months of combined experience in a customer service or sales role.
For more information about this recruitment drive, you can visit https://www.aerlingus.com/careers/
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- Club Travel profits ahead, sales behind 2019 - September 17, 2023
- Man arrested after stabbing incident outside Terminal 1 in Dublin Airport - September 17, 2023
- ‘Pre-pandemic the split was 44/56 in favour of the visitors, now it is 67/33 in favour of home holidays.’ - September 17, 2023
- ITIC Conference programme Monday Sept 18 2023 - September 17, 2023
- ‘The more the owners of the land complain about the price that the daa is offering, the more evident it becomes that they only have one buyer.’ - September 17, 2023