- Route from Dublin Airport to Keflavik launched on May 8, 2017
- Frequency switching from daily to 10 a week
- New frequency from May until September
Icelandair is increasing its number of flights from Dublin Airport to Reykjavik Keflavik from daily to ten flights a week from Thursday. May 16 next.
Currently flights (FI417) operate daily departing from KEF at 07.40 landing in DUB at 11.00 and departing from DUB at 11.45 landing in KEF at 13.05.
The 3 new flights (FI419) will operate on a Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. It departs KEF at 1030 arriving into DUB at 1350 and then departing DUB at 14.40 arriving into KEF at 16.00.
Andrés Jónsson Icelandair Director for Britain, Ireland and Continental Europe said: “Our Dublin route has been operating for nearly a year now and our Icelandair service is proving to be very well received, as such we are delighted to be able to increase frequencies on this route.”
The new flights will run until September 7 next when they will reduce back to a daily frequency.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020