- NCL introduces free at sea option for Irish passengers
- chose 2 free extras from 5 options
Norwegian Cruise Line is replacing its premium all Inclusive package for Irish passengers with a new “free at sea” programme, starting April 2, an upgrade programme that will cost €110 per person and will entitle passengers to choose from two of the following options:
- Beverage package, inclusive of gratuities
- Shore excursion credit
- Specialty dining package
- Wi-Fi package
- The option for the third and fourth passenger in a cabin to sail at a reduced rate
Passengers booked in a suite or higher cabin category, such as The Haven, will benefit from all five Free at Sea offers. Norwegian Cruise Line estimates the true value of the package to be over £700.
The 2,016-passenger Norwegian Spirit will sail a series of Northern European itineraries out of Southampton this summer, starting with a 14-night Iceland, Ireland & Norway voyage departing May 31.
The line’s next new ship, Norwegian Encore, debuts in November 2019 with its inaugural sailing — a nine-night Transatlantic crossing — departing from Southampton on November 2.
Eamonn Ferrin, vice president & managing director of NCL Ireland, Israel, South Africa, Britain and the Middle East markets, said: “‘Free at Sea’ puts the power of choice in the hands of our guests, inviting them to individualise the way they holiday. This programme is the next step in the evolution of our commitment to offer more freedom, flexibility and value, all while delivering a top-quality experience.”
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020