- Numbers up 13pc to 9.6M
- Load factor was 91pc Jan now 96pc Feb
Ryanair February passenger numbers grew 13pc to 9.6m, up 9pc to 9.3m on parent airline Ryanair plus 300,000 passengers with Laudamotion.
Load factor returned to 96pc, having fallen to 91pc in January. Rolling annual passenger numbers were 141.2m, passing 140m for the first time.
Ryanair operated over 53,000 scheduled flights in February with 93pc arriving on time, (excluding ATC delays,
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020