- 14.2m for the first time
- Load factor is a record equalling 97pc
- Rolling annual is up 10pc to 146.5m
07Ryanair monthly figures for June hit 14.2m for the first time, up 13pc. Ryanair was up 8pc to 13.6m and Lauda added 0.6m. Rolling annual is up 10pc to 146.5m. Load factor is a record equalling 97pc. Ryanair operated 78,000 scheduled flights in June.
- See press release here.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020