- 14.2m for the first time
- Load factor is a record equalling 97pc
- Rolling annual is up 10pc to 146.5m
07Ryanair monthly figures for June hit 14.2m for the first time, up 13pc. Ryanair was up 8pc to 13.6m and Lauda added 0.6m. Rolling annual is up 10pc to 146.5m. Load factor is a record equalling 97pc. Ryanair operated 78,000 scheduled flights in June.
- See press release here.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019