- 14.2m for the first time
- Load factor is a record equalling 97pc
- Rolling annual is up 10pc to 146.5m
07Ryanair monthly figures for June hit 14.2m for the first time, up 13pc. Ryanair was up 8pc to 13.6m and Lauda added 0.6m. Rolling annual is up 10pc to 146.5m. Load factor is a record equalling 97pc. Ryanair operated 78,000 scheduled flights in June.
- See press release here.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019
- Ryanair confirms capacity up 1pc and 4 new routes for Ireland for summer 2020 & 3 winter services to continue - September 25, 2019
- All Thomas Cook flights cancelled at 01.00am September 23rd 2019 - September 23, 2019
- Cathay Pacific suspends Dublin-Hong Kong service for winter - September 12, 2019