- 14.2m for the first time
- Load factor is a record equalling 97pc
- Rolling annual is up 10pc to 146.5m
07Ryanair monthly figures for June hit 14.2m for the first time, up 13pc. Ryanair was up 8pc to 13.6m and Lauda added 0.6m. Rolling annual is up 10pc to 146.5m. Load factor is a record equalling 97pc. Ryanair operated 78,000 scheduled flights in June.
- See press release here.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Club Travel to take over Atlas Travel - December 3, 2019
- Ryanair passengers up 6pc to record 11m in November - December 3, 2019
- WATCH: Highlights from 2019 ITAA Conference in Cordoba - October 19, 2019
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019