- Ryanair passenger numbers pass 10m in March for first time
- Load factor 96pc in feb for first time
Ryanair March passenger numbers are up 9pc to 10.9m, Ryanair grew 5pc to 10.5m plus 400k for Lauda.
Load factor is an industry-leading 96pc, the first time Ryanair achieved that figure in March, compared with 95pc in 2018, 94pc in 2017 and 2016 and 90pc in 2015. Lauda load factor at 94pc.
Rolling annual is up 9pc to 142.1m. Ryanair operated 59,800 scheduled flights in March.
The Ryanair summer schedule from Dublin Airport totals 82 routes, delivering up 6pc to 14.1m passengers and 14 new routes: Bordeaux (2w), Bournemouth (4w), Bodrum (2w), Cagliari (2w), Dubrovnik (4w) Gothenburg (2w), Kyiv (2w), London Southend (twice daily), Lourdes (2w), Milan Malpensa (daily), Thessaloniki (2w), Luxembourg (3w), Frankfurt (12w) and Split (4w).
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019