- Rolling annual 149.2m to end August.
- Monthly passenger numbers for August grew 8pc to 14.9m.
Ryanair closed on 150m passengers a year when rolling annual passenger numbers reached 149.2m to end August.
Monthly passenger numbers for August grew 8pc to 14.9m. Of these 14.3m were Ryanair passengers and 0.6m Lauda.
Load factor was an industry record 97pc.
Ryanair figures for 2019 are running 4.6pc ahead of Lufthansa, Up to July Ryanair reported 87.4m passengers, Lufthansa 83.54m, IAG 67.88m, and AF/KLM 60.47m.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- The COST of Brexit to Irish tourism: 3 lost years, 1m visitors and €300m in revenue, and it has not even happened yet - January 28, 2020
- Atlantic Travel and Tour America win travel agency of the year awards - January 23, 2020
- EgyptAir announce Dublin-Cairo 4w year-round with A320 from June 5 - January 13, 2020
- Aer Lingus passenger numbers up 2.4pc to 11.6m in 2019 - January 10, 2020
- Irish travel industry honours 132 suppliers in shortlist for 2020 awards - January 10, 2020