- Rolling annual 149.2m to end August.
- Monthly passenger numbers for August grew 8pc to 14.9m.
Ryanair closed on 150m passengers a year when rolling annual passenger numbers reached 149.2m to end August.
Monthly passenger numbers for August grew 8pc to 14.9m. Of these 14.3m were Ryanair passengers and 0.6m Lauda.
Load factor was an industry record 97pc.
Ryanair figures for 2019 are running 4.6pc ahead of Lufthansa, Up to July Ryanair reported 87.4m passengers, Lufthansa 83.54m, IAG 67.88m, and AF/KLM 60.47m.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- WATCH: Highlights from 2019 ITAA Conference in Cordoba - October 19, 2019
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019
- Ryanair confirms capacity up 1pc and 4 new routes for Ireland for summer 2020 & 3 winter services to continue - September 25, 2019
- All Thomas Cook flights cancelled at 01.00am September 23rd 2019 - September 23, 2019