- Rolling annual 149.2m to end August.
- Monthly passenger numbers for August grew 8pc to 14.9m.
Ryanair closed on 150m passengers a year when rolling annual passenger numbers reached 149.2m to end August.
Monthly passenger numbers for August grew 8pc to 14.9m. Of these 14.3m were Ryanair passengers and 0.6m Lauda.
Load factor was an industry record 97pc.
Ryanair figures for 2019 are running 4.6pc ahead of Lufthansa, Up to July Ryanair reported 87.4m passengers, Lufthansa 83.54m, IAG 67.88m, and AF/KLM 60.47m.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019