- Aer Lingus expanding leisure sales team
- Promoting Dublin as a hub from English departure airports
Aer Lingus is seeking a leisure sales business development manager for Ireland and Britain. The airline says successful candidate will be based in the leisure sales department in Dublin and will have responsibility for driving incremental revenue though account management across Ireland and Britain.
Aer Lingus say the role will warrant strong negotiation skills in order to achieve revenue goals, maximising brand awareness and promoting Dublin as a hub to the US from Britain. The airline wants the candidate to devise a plan to maximise the airline’s awareness in the UK as the value carrier of choice to the US via its Dublin gateway initiative.
Candidates should have a third Level degree or equivalent industry experience of 3yrs, a successful track record in a competitive sales environment, knowledge of airline sales processes, track record of influencing efficiency, experience in GDS or airline systems, an excellent command of the English language (written and spoken), communication, presentation and influencing skills and ability to succeed working in a matrix environment.
They also require awareness of market conditions, customer needs, competition and financial requirements of the airline, eligibility to live and work in the EU, a current unrestricted worldwide passport, three verifiable references, and ability to pass a strict airport security vetting procedure which includes a five year background check, or be in possession of a current airside pass for the airport this position is based in)
- Closing Date is Tuesday September 18th 2018. See website.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020