- Ryanair reducing targets at Shannon Airport next summer by 12.5pc
- British Airways one Cityflier New York a day
- Kuwait Airways New York stopover likely ending after next month
Ryanair‘s Shannon routes to Paris Beauvais and Memmingen will not operate next summer. This follows the 2016 pattern, Ryanair having ceased services between Shannon and Nice and Poitiers. Overall it aims to cut its traffic at Shannon from 800,000 to 720,000.
British Airways is recuing its Cityflier stopover from twice to once daily flights from London City Airport to New York JFK in their business class only service. The service allows passengers to make use of the Irish preclearance arrangement, clearing U.S. border controls in Shannon.
Kuwait Airway’s thrice weekly transit service from Kuwait to JFK was announced in June 2016 (pictured), Kuwait Airway’s first service in Ireland.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020