- The resort can hold up to 2,500 guests in 466 lodges and 30 apartments
- Resort provides over 100 activities, with spa and ‘Subtropical Swimming Paradise’ with water rides
- Development costing an estimated €233m, providing up to 1,000 jobs
Center Parcs Ireland has announced the latest dates available to book a break to the resort, opening in Longford Forest this summer.
Bookings for short breaks from August 23 onwards can now be made at www.centerparcs.ie – although the official launch date won’t be announced until some time in the coming months.
The resort is advertising prices for a family of four starting from €299 for a four-night midweek stay.
The price includes accommodation in one of its two-bed Woodland Lodges and access to Ireland’s largest waterpark.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019