Ciaran Mulligan’s Blue Insurance group is extending its popular win-a-car competition into the consumer market. Blue’s multitrip.com brand, which has more than 450,000 Irish and British customers, is the offering the public a chance to win a Toyota this year.
Donna Kenny of Cassidy Travel was the winner of a Toyota hybrid in the trade competition, in association with Toyota Sandyford, last month.
Now customers who purchase singe of two-year travel insurance policies will be automatically entered into a draw each month to win a Yaris model from Toyota Sandyford. The 12 monthly winners will then be invited to attend the live final at the end of the year.
Ciaran Mulligan, MD of Multitrip.com, said, “We are delighted to offer all multi-trip travel insurance policy customers the opportunity to win a car in 2019. As well as offering low cost travel insurance, we want to go one step further and offer something a little different to the market norm.”
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- WATCH: Highlights from 2019 ITAA Conference in Cordoba - October 19, 2019
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019
- Ryanair confirms capacity up 1pc and 4 new routes for Ireland for summer 2020 & 3 winter services to continue - September 25, 2019
- All Thomas Cook flights cancelled at 01.00am September 23rd 2019 - September 23, 2019