- David Kinsella from eTravel
- Latest Blue Insurances finalist
David Kinsella from eTravel is the December finalist in the Blue Insurance car competition. He is now in with a chance to win a Toyota Yaris hybrid from Toyota Sandyford.
He follows previous finalists Margaret Kilduff of Joe Walsh Tours, Toni Fennell of Abbey Travel, Karen Thornton of KT Travel Dundalk, Theresa Davey from Mackin Travel Wexford, Sharon Fleming from Thomson Travel Lurgan, Elaine Harding of the Garda Holiday Club, Douglas Hastings of Travel Counsellors, Yvonne O’Donohue from O’Donohue Travel Gorey, Catherine O’Dwyer from Michael Bowe Travel, Lisa Sprake from Oasis Travel, Nicola Churchill from Best4travel and Alice Carrick of Tour America
The competition, which is running in association with Toyota Sandyford, The Home of Hybrid,started in November of last year and will run until November of this year.
The competition is giving one agent or broker the chance to win a -new Toyota Yaris Hybrid.
Every Blue Insurances policy sold each month automatically generates an entry in the monthly draw.
Blue Insurances reminds agents to have their own unique login to make bookings count for their monthly draw.Each of the 13 monthly winners as well as the 1 bonus winner will take home a mystery prize for their troubles and be invited to the Grand Final in Dublin in December.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Tourism Ireland CEO Niall Gibbons origin of icons going green for St Patrick’s Day - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: Update on Tourism Ireland from CEO Niall Gibbons - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: tourism minister Brendan Griffin - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Visit Derry roadshow @Fitzwilliam Hotel - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Amadeus host the trade@Peploe’s - February 20, 2020