David O’Grady’s eTravel and Virgin Atlantic are to be the headline sponsors at this year’s prestigious National Q Mark Awards. Coveted Q Marks are awarded to companies who hit “the highest standards of quality and excellence”, said governing body the Excellence Ireland Quality Association.
Irene Collins, Managing Director of EIQA, said: “To have Virgin Atlantic and eTravel on this journey with us is incredibly exciting. What we have in common is our desire to ensure that the consumer is at the heart of everything we do. With Q Mark certification, reaching for the sky has become so much more achievable.”
The black tie awards will be held on Friday, September 28, at The Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road. It will be hosted by broadcaster Jonathan Healy, and will see over 450 people and 135 companies battle it out for 25 Q Mark Awards. EIQA has been the Irish National Quality Association since 1969. It currently audits the standards of thousands of organisations and businesses both in Ireland and Internationally.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020