Dublin airport is on course for 29.3m passengers in 2017 following another record month in May with 2.6m passengers.
So are this year passenger numbers are 6pc ahead of 2016, an additional 640,000 passengers. The number of passengers using Dublin Airport as a hub to connect to another destination in the first five months is up 51pc with 330,000 connections through Dublin Airport (165,000 passengers).
- Europe was up 4pc to 1.4m
- Britain was up 1pc to 843,000
- North America was up 18pc to 321,000
- Africa Middle East was up 3pc to 56,000
- Domestic was down 9pc to 8,000