- Abu Dhabi from Dublin available from €420 return in Economy Class
- Sydney from Dublin available from €1017 return in Economy Class
- Bangkok from Dublin available from €547 return in Economy Class
Etihad Airways has launched a ‘Closer’ campaign, with seats in the Economy and Business Class cabins on sale for customers booking flights between February 27 and March 4 to 45 locations. Customers in Economy Class can travel between April 15 and December 10, and those in Business Class can travel between March 20 and December 10.
The fares have been unveiled ahead of the airline’s return to double daily between Terminal 1 in Dublin Airport and its Abu Dhabi hub. Beatrice Cosgrove, Etihad Airways’ General Manager Ireland, said: “From April 1 we will be offering guests an additional daily service between Abu Dhabi and Dublin. This will increase frequency on the route to 14 flights a week and will connect Ireland to multiple destinations in the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Business and leisure travellers from Ireland will soon enjoy double daily connections via Abu Dhabi to several key destinations, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Mumbai, Delhi, Cochin, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Manila.”
For leisure travellers, services to the idyllic Maldives are also increasing with four additional weekly flights on the popular Abu Dhabi – Malé route, which will provide 11 services a week in the summer months between July 1 and September 17.
Business Class fares start from €2,208 return to Abu Dhabi; €2,217 to Kualu Lumpur and €2,288 to Bangkok.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020