G Adventures is launching tailormade tours, Managing Director Brian Young revealed in Dublin.
The moves comes after the recent unveiling of the adventure touring company’s National Geographic Family Tours.
This latest offering by the company – represented in Ireland by John Grehan – allows tourist to design their own itineraries with or without a guide for as few as a group of eight or as many as 20 people.
Brian Young told Travel Extra: “With 11 itineraries to choose from in the world’s top holiday destinations it offers huge flexibility. You can curate your holiday – with or without a guide depending on your experience in travelling and adventurous spirit. It’s the one thing that more and more holidayers really want.”
Destinations including Peru, Thailand, the Galapagos, South Africa, Laos, Botswana, Costa
Rica and India where G Adventures provide year-round jobs for local communities as well as the
opportunity to visit and stay with families.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020