G Adventures is launching tailormade tours, Managing Director Brian Young revealed in Dublin.
The moves comes after the recent unveiling of the adventure touring company’s National Geographic Family Tours.
This latest offering by the company – represented in Ireland by John Grehan – allows tourist to design their own itineraries with or without a guide for as few as a group of eight or as many as 20 people.
Brian Young told Travel Extra: “With 11 itineraries to choose from in the world’s top holiday destinations it offers huge flexibility. You can curate your holiday – with or without a guide depending on your experience in travelling and adventurous spirit. It’s the one thing that more and more holidayers really want.”
Destinations including Peru, Thailand, the Galapagos, South Africa, Laos, Botswana, Costa
Rica and India where G Adventures provide year-round jobs for local communities as well as the
opportunity to visit and stay with families.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Brittany Ferries deploys extra MV Connemara rotations for Cork-Roscoff Pont Aven bookings - May 29, 2019
- Ryanair April figures up 10pc to record 13.5, rolling annual now 142.3m - May 2, 2019
- Visitors from Britain in March down 5.49p on pre Brexit levels - April 25, 2019
- TRAVEL Extra’s Sunday Supplement: Norwegian drop Cork and Shannon trans-Atlantic amid B737 Max meltdown - April 21, 2019
- Limerick positions itself as a gateway to Wild Atlantic Way as it pushes for 1.1m visitors - April 16, 2019