Greg Evans‘s travel consultancy firm is to handle sales and marketing for a leading luxury hotel operator in the Maldives in the Irish and British markets.
The Greg Evans Consultancy will begin working with the Coco Collection Hotels and Resorts, Maldives from March 1 next. It’s the latest addition to its client list, which includes Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants and Atlantic City tourism.
Andrew Morgan of Unique Representation will work as a consultant for the Greg Evans Consultancy, working closely with Greg Evans and Julie Greenhill to increase the position of Coco Collection in the marketplace.
Launched in 2005, the Coco Collection is part of luxury operator the Sunland Hotels group. “I am delighted to be joining forces with the Greg Evans Consultancy, and specifically Andrew Morgan. His name has an established reach, and I am convinced that this is the start of a relationship that will expand our presence in the market,” said Andrew Ashmore, Group Head of Sales and Marketing at Coco Collection.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020