- Codacons complaint
- Cabin baggage is an essential item for passengers.
Italian consumer-rights group, the Carlo Rienzi led Codacons has complained about Ryanair’s decision to charge passengers for hand luggage, which they claim is an essential item for passengers.
From November, non-priority customers will only be allowed to take one “small personal bag”, such as a handbag or laptop case, into the plane’s cabin as long as it can fit under the seat in front.
When Ryanair changed baggage policy in August Italy’sn Regulatory authority AGCM idemanded an expansion from Ryanair and insisted that the new rules could not be applied retrospectively Italy is Ryanair’s biggest market with 23m passengers.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020