- Karen Thornton from KT Travel
- June finalist in Blue Insurances competition
- 13 winners go into draw for Toyota Yaris
Karen Thornton from KT Travel is the June finalist in the Blue Insurances competition to win a Toyota Yaris.
She follows previous finalists Theresa Davey form Mackin Travel Wexford, Sharon Fleming from Thomson Travel Lurgan, Elaine Harding from the Garda Holiday Club, Douglas Hastings from Travel Counsellors, Yvonne O’Donohue from O’Donohue travel Gorey and Catherine O’Dwyer from Michael Bowe Travel.
The competition, which is running in association with Toyota Sandyford, The Home of Hybrid,started in November of last year and will run until November of this year. The competition is giving one agent or broker the chance to win a brand-new Toyota Yaris Hybrid.
Every Blue Insurances policy sold each month automatically generates an entry in the monthly draw. Blue Insurances reminds agents to have their own unique login to make bookings count for their monthly draw.
Each agent must ensure that the insurance product sold is suitable for their client and must also make sure they have their own unique login to make their bookings count. Entries can be disqualified if there is evidence of mis-selling. Members of the Irish Travel Trade or Insurance Brokers can also avail of the 1 bonus place at the Grand Final by visiting Toyota Sandyford and requesting a test drive saying, “Don’t Renew Unless It’s Blue”.
Each of the 13 monthly winners as well as the 1 bonus winner will take home a mystery prize for their troubles and be invited to the Grand Final in Dublin in December 2018 to compete for the Toyota Yaris Hybrid. Visitwww.blueinsurance.ie/AgentLoginfor more information on the competition.
Blue Insurance is an Irish insurance provider that specialises in a range of insurance products, including car and home insurance. Some of Blue’s other successful brands are Multitrip.com, GadgetInsurance.com, CarHireExcess.ie and PetInsurance.ie
- Watch here interview with Ciaran Mulligan of Blue Insurances.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020