Nick Longman, the Managing Director of TUI in the British and Irish markets, is to leave the travel group after 20 years to pursue new business challenges.
The world’s biggest travel group has seen huge change in Ireland and Britain, notably the change here from Falcon and Thomson to TUI in a major rebranding camaig last year.
Members of the Britain and Ireland board, including former Director of Ireland Helen Caron, will report into David Burling, CEO of TUI Northern Region, until Nick Longman, who was appointed to his Ireland role in 2015, is replaced.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020