- Lake Hotel transformed exterior
- wider lake view on approach
The Lake Hotel Killarney reopened for the season with a transformed exterior, a renovated entrance, new driveway new signage, handcrafted rockery, and enhanced lighting and uplighters.
The new look allows for a wider lake view on approach to the four star property .
Native trees such as Irish Oak, Scotts pine and Mountain Ash have been added during landscaping work, expanding the sanctuary for wildlife such as red deer, foxes and wild tailed eagles.
Sales and Marketing Manager Sheila O’Callaghan commented, “The Huggard family invest in the enhancement of the hotel and are highly committed to maintaining a high standard for their guests. The recent work has completely revealed our stunning views, showcasing the magnificent backdrop on approach to the hotel. The Huggard family are highly committed to maintaining exemplary standards for our guests and invest extensively in the development of the hotel each year. We feel this investment has really enhanced what was already a wonderful product offering.”
For Lake Hotel offers see www.lakehotel.com. Telephone 064 6631035.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Tourism Ireland CEO Niall Gibbons origin of icons going green for St Patrick’s Day - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: Update on Tourism Ireland from CEO Niall Gibbons - February 20, 2020
- WATCH: tourism minister Brendan Griffin - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Visit Derry roadshow @Fitzwilliam Hotel - February 20, 2020
- WATCH Amadeus host the trade@Peploe’s - February 20, 2020