Cassidy Travel launched its first ever dedicated cruise brochure and expects a growth in sales this year.
While Cassidy has always sold cruise holidays, this is a new initiative in the cruise-selling market, joining other Irish players like Cruiseholidays.ie, e-travel, Sunway and Topflight in the growing sector.
Cassidy Travel, which said it will cater for almost 100,000 holidaymakers in all holiday sectors this year, has just
John Cassidy said: “As more and more holidaymakers see the appeal of cruises, the range of packages and destinations grows year on year.
“There really are cruises now to suit all ages, tastes and pockets, and the early bird deals make them all the more tempting. We’re expecting a record year for cruise bookings.”
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020