Ryanair has relaunched its Ireland West Airport Knock-Bristol route as a year-round service. The route will operate 3w for both summer and winter 2018.
The carrier’s Summer 2018 schedule out of the Mayo airport features one new route to Girona, starting June 2, and the 12 routes in total include Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Tenerife.
“Our Bristol service has been operating for 8 years now and provides excellent connectivity to and from the beautiful South West Coast of England,” said the airport’s Head of Marketing and Route Development, Donal Healy.
“This will be a significant boost for tourism in the West of Ireland, delivering increased visitor numbers direct to the West and North West regions over the winter period and we encourage tourism providers in the region to get behind this service to ensure it’s a success.”
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020