Michael O’Leary, CEO of Ryanair says that his airline are no longer negotiating with Norwegian to feed their long haul services.
He says that negotiations will continue to feed the services of Air Europa in Madrid and Aer LIngus in Dublibn.
He also expr4essed fears for the future of Norwegian, saying that he expects pilots who have been recruited by Nowegian to return to Ryanair “as the airline may not be around for very long.”
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- Ryanair wanted to charge €60 to carry a camán on board a flight from Manchester to Cork - September 20, 2023
- Should Ireland join Schengen? These are the 38 points in the ITIC plan for Irish tourism. - September 19, 2023
- ‘Irish tourism is not expected to recover to pre pandemic levels until 2026, behind other sectors’ - September 19, 2023
- Club Travel profits ahead, sales behind 2019 - September 17, 2023
- Man arrested after stabbing incident outside Terminal 1 in Dublin Airport - September 17, 2023