- up 6pc to 11m passengers in November
- Rolling annual up 9pc to 151.6m
Ryanair reported 11m passengers in November, a record for the month and up 6pc on November 2018, with rolling annual up 9pc to 151.6m. Load factor was an industry record equalling 96pc.
Lauda figures were 500,000 up 67pc, and Ryanair’s mothership figures were 10.5m up 4pc.
Passenger numbers for November have doubled in the period since 2013. Ryanair’s record monthly figure remains 14.9m in August.
The airline is preparing for lower growth of 1-3pc in 2019 due to delivery delays of the grounded Boeing 737MAX.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- The COST of Brexit to Irish tourism: 3 lost years, 1m visitors and €300m in revenue, and it has not even happened yet - January 28, 2020
- Atlantic Travel and Tour America win travel agency of the year awards - January 23, 2020
- EgyptAir announce Dublin-Cairo 4w year-round with A320 from June 5 - January 13, 2020
- Aer Lingus passenger numbers up 2.4pc to 11.6m in 2019 - January 10, 2020
- Irish travel industry honours 132 suppliers in shortlist for 2020 awards - January 10, 2020