Six jobs have been created at Dublin Airport’s Terminal 1 with the opening of a new Irish-focused food outlet.
Wrights Of Howth has just opened ‘A New Taste of Ireland’ airside in T1, beside the 300 gates.
Dublin-based Wrights said the outlet offers passengers in-flight snack options and premium coffee in addition to traditional food retail offering.
Dublin Airport’s Food and Beverage Manager, Brendan Dee, said: “We are continuously reviewing our offering to our customers and our goal is to create a greatly enhanced passenger experience for everyone travelling through Dublin Airport.”
“A New Taste of Ireland’ provides a fresh and exciting range of goods from Wrights Of Howth, which is renowned for its high quality, locally sourced produce. The range of products has been tailored to perfectly complement the more traditional experience.”
The move follows the arrival of Irish health food chain Chopped at the terminal in recent weeks.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020