- Former Amadeus man in Ireland
- Returns to travel industry as COO of Caminoways
Volker Lorenz is back in the travel industry – after being appointed as Chief Operations Officer for CaminoWays.com, Greenlife Tours Ltd.
Established in 2011 by Roland Monsegu, Dublin-based Greenlife Tours Ltd. operates three brands CaminoWays.com, IrelandWays.com and Trekkingbug.com. It focuses on experience holidays with CaminoWays.com is its main brand, specialising on the Camino de Santiago routes.
Volker said “the popularity of walking on tthe Camino, as well as the strength of the CaminoWays.com brand are fantastic assets to build upon.”
“The challenge will be to build on our success and replicate it with other products that are also built around a sense of community, adventure, friendship and fun.
“Although the customer base for our existing brands is very much international, we also want to attract more Irish customers to try our holiday offers.”
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020