- Travelport updates trade on tech developments
- App on client phones will allow agent to offer real time service
Riona McGrath of Travelport hosted a session with key members of the Irish travel trade in Dublin: evolve and grow with Travelport. Emma Deering told guests that Level 4 NDC was on the way after what IATA has described as a year of plumbing.
Presentations by Conor O’Hare and Mike Mulligan of Travelport digital indicated how agents can use the Travelport smart phone app on client’s phones to manage their onward experience. “We want every trip to be powered by Travelport,‘ Paul Broughton told the audience.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020